Over the past 25 years, I've had five small businesses in three different countries, coached over 100 creative, social and wellness entrepreneurs and leaders, as well as designed and facilitated workshops and programs for hundreds more.
I've spent a lot of time working with people who see another way is possible and care enough to do something about it. I've also witnessed how much of themselves is poured into their work, and the toll that takes over the long term.
It was common for clients to come in for small business coaching and end up encountering an emotional hurdle as we unpacked their work. With so much heart invested, along with the unending demands of running a business, chronic stress and burnout often got the best of them.
That's what made me train as a therapist - I wanted to support people's whole selves and not just their business selves.
I believe that an integral life is born out of making time and space to explore all aspects of your being. And it's living with integrity that leads to a deeply fulfilling life.
And so I created my practice an invitation, to you, to explore your professional, psychological, emotional, somatic, spiritual and existential realities in one place, as you see fit.
No need to compartmentalize. All is welcome.
- Private Practice - Psychotherapist in training in pursuit of my title with the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario
- Member of the Canadian Association of Psychodynamic Therapy, #694
- Centre for Social Innovation ONE Social Enterprise Project and Agents of Change 2018-Present
- Artscape Launchpad Creative Entrepreneurship Program 2013-2016
- Lean Performing Arts Program 2015
- The Art of Small Business Design: A Guide to Moving from Idea to Livelihood for the Creative, Curious and Cash-Strapped.
Consulting: Instructional + Curriculum Design
- 5-year training program in Gestalt Psychotherapy, Gestalt Institute of Toronto. (expected 2019)
- Life coach training program, Centre for Applied Neuroscience, 2012
- M.A in Adult Education, Athabasca University, 2010
- B.A in Business Management, Athabasca University, 2007